100% Off Udemy Coupon Code A Practical Introduction to Cloud Computing Free Course Cloud Computing made simple with real-world practical examples. The 2nd top hit for ‘Cloud Computing’ on Google says ‘Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the internet.’ Unfortunately, that definition is completely wrong.
This course is designed to clear up the many misunderstandings about Cloud Computing and to give you a crystal clear and easy to understand explanation of exactly what it is, how it works, the different options available, the advantages provided, and how much it’s going to cost. And I’m not just going to give you the theory, I’m going to show you practical examples which you can follow along with yourself so you’ll understand exactly how Cloud Computing works in the real world.
Introduction to Cloud Computing Free Course
You’ll learn about the Cloud Service Models of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and XaaS in Module 3. I start with an overview of the different models and then dive deep into the details and options of each. I also give lab demos of how to deploy each type. The Cloud Deployment Models of Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud are covered in Module 4. Finally, in Module 5 I list out the advantages of Cloud Computing and then break out the spreadsheet to show you how to do a TCO cost comparison when choosing between an On-Premise or Cloud deployment for a real-world workload.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Accurately define what Cloud Computing is and is not
- Understand how Cloud Computing differs from traditional IT deployment models
- Understand the building blocks of Cloud Computing
- Define IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and XaaS and understand how they differ from each other
Understand the IaaS options including virtual machines on shared physical servers, virtual machines on dedicated servers, and dedicated bare-metal servers
- Deploy a virtual machine on Amazon Web Services IaaS
- Deploy an application on IBM Bluemix PaaS
- Give examples of SaaS services they have already signed up for
- A basic foundational level knowledge of computer networks