Android Malware Analysis Free Course – From Zero to Hero: All-in-one course on Android malware analysis. Mobile devices have become part of our daily life and routine. Their use tremendously increased over the last couple of years, so they have become ubiquitous. Given this fact, the number of malicious mobile applications is tremendously increasing. If you work in cyber security, it is imperative to expand your skillset on how to understand and analyze mobile malware.
Learn Android Malware Analysis Free Course
This course will be your go-to guide on how to reverse engineer Android mobile applications and understand their components. We will begin with a quick introduction to Android security, then we will set up our Kali lab with all the necessary tools, then learn about major mobile attack vectors before getting hands-on with actually decompiling and decoding APK files to perform static analysis. We will wrap up the course by performing dynamic analysis. The Android applications used in this course have live malware, nothing is theoretical.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Perform static malware analysis
- Perform dynamic malware analysis
- Detect malicious and data exfiltration code
- Reverse engineer APKs
- Understand Android security architecture
- Understand Android attack surface
- Programming experience, mainly Java and XML
- Familiar with Kali Linux
- Basic cybersecurity knowledge
- Interest in malware analysis