Android Processes, Threads Slidenerd Style Free Course Udemy: Learn Android From null to stackoverflow, processes, threads, handlers, asynctask, xml parsing. The 3 primary ways of running an operation in the background in Android is using Threads, Handlers and Services. android development course free online.
Though Threads and Handlers are primitive and involve boilerplate code, a more sophisticated way to manage background processing such as loading of images, performing complex computations, downloading Network data is with the help of an AsyncTask.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon [Join Now]
- Processes in android, their architecture, operation
- Threads in android and why you can’t use them
- Handlers and how they are superior to threads
- AsyncTask and how its clean and modular
- Handling AsyncTask lifecycle based on activity or fragment destruction
- XML Parsing APIs
- DOM API and a BlogReader app based on this API
- Programming Basics
- Object Oriented Java
- Android Basics: Activities, Intents and Fragments