100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Beginners Guide to sqlmap Online Course Free: Learn how to find your first SQL injection with the popular and powerful sqlmap tool. sqlmap free course from Udemy. Udemy free online courses with certificates. In this course, we start out by creating a simple, free, and quick home lab environment with Virtual Box, Kali Linux, and Docker. I’ll walk you through step-by-step how to do that, so don’t worry if it sounds intimidating! After that, we download and install the latest version of sqlmap.
Then, we look at some of the most important and useful features and options for beginners to get started with. Finally, we launch SQL injection attacks against our lab environment in order to extract information from the vulnerable database. Udemy free hacking course enrolls now.
Learn Beginners Guide to sqlmap Free with Udemy Course
This course is meant to be easy to follow so that you can quickly learn how to get started with sqlmap. So whether you are interested in becoming a web pentester, or whether you are interested in learning how to make web applications more secure, this course will help you understand what tools and techniques can be used to automate SQL injection attacks and complement manual exploration.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Learn what sqlmap is and how it’s used to test web applications for SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Learn how to download and install the latest version of sqlmap
- Learn how to create a home lab environment to safely and legally attack web applications with SQL injections
- Learn about some of the most useful options and configurations sqlmap has to offer for beginners
- Find and exploit your first SQL injections with sqlmap
- Learn how to enumerate vulnerable database information
- Learn how to use built-in password cracking functionality to extract and crack user passwords stored within vulnerable databases.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with web applications (you should understand how apps use databases)
- Experience working with databases (at least a high-level understanding of how databases work)
- Knowledge of different database engines