100% Off Udemy Coupon Code Building a Binary Classification Model in Azure ML Free Course: What’s the probability you’d live or die on the Titanic? “First impressions are “Finally, a practicing educator” Course delivery is smooth and spot on. Right before you lose hope a gem like this pops up – thanks.” – Don Council Welcome to Building a Binary Classification Model in Azure ML. Microsoft’s goal of democratizing machine learning is taking shape. Udemy free online courses with certificates.
Taking predictive analytics to public cloud seems like the next logical step towards large-scale computerization of Machine Learning. Azure ML does just that, while making it significantly easier for the developers to build high probability machine learning models without a PhD in statistics.
We will use binary classification to predict the probability of someone surviving if they had been aboard the Titanic. We are going to create an end to end workflow. We will download the data set, clean it, model it, evaluate it then publish our results so others can use it. Upon completing the course you’ll know how to create a model that accurately predicts the survivability of an individual based on attributes in the data set. You’ll gain insight into the vernacular used in machine learning.
Join For Get Daily Free Udemy Courses
- You’ll be able to use Azure ML to build a binary classification model from end to end.
- You’ll understand how to score and evaluate a binary classification model.
- You’ll use what you’ve learned to predict whether you would have lived or would have died if you were aboard the Titanic.
- A basic understanding of Azure Machine Learning.
- A high level understanding of machine learning.