CentOs 8 Administration with Cockpit Web Console – RHEL Free Course udemy: Learn about RHEL 8 Web Console Free From Udemy – Fastest way to perform Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Administration with Open Source Project Cockpit. The Red Hat Enterprise Linux web console is an open source project called Cockpit. it is designed for managing and monitoring your local linux system, as well as remote Linux servers located in your network environment. Get Udemy linux Courses Free.
Free Course Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 CentOS
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux web console is an open source project called Cockpit. it is designed for managing and monitoring your local linux system, as well as remote Linux servers located in your network environment. CentOS Free Udemy Course.
- See More: Linux Complete Commands List
Being Linux System Administrator for the past decade i have learned the hard way to manage Linux systems effectively. In this course and consequent courses my focus is to deliver the smart and easy way to manage Linux Environment and manage applications and servers with great ease.
- Learn Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 / CentOS 8 on a virtual machine
- Enabling / Starting Web Console Service from command line
- Managing User and Groups
- Managing Storage via Web Console
- Managing Software updates in the Web Console
- Connecting Network File System (NFS)
- Managing Remote Machines with Web Console
- Creating RAID devices
- Creating VDO storage devices
- Basic knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Desire to Learn Linux System Administration