100% Off Udemy Coupon Code CheckPoint Management Server R81 HA Configuration Free Course Linux Web server High Availability Cluster Free Course: Configure Active – Passive Web Server High Availability clustering with Central Storage. In this course, you will simply learn how to configure High Availability in Active-Passive mode. I will go through the very basics of High Availability. You will understand what is High Availability, and how it works. Udemy free online courses with certificates.
CheckPoint Management Server R81 HA Configuration Free Course
In the module, I also configure iSCSI Storage for central storage between two nodes. But you have to have a basic understanding of CSS, and how to configure it. And finally, we will configure and test Active-passive HA Cluster.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Understanding of HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- You will configure multiple nodes to work as a cluster in Active-Passive mode.
- You will learn to install, and configure two node clusters and provide highly available Web service. You can configure HA for any service with the same concept.
- How to share the same iSCSI storage to
- Must have knowledge of Linux Basic (RHCSA Level – Text Editor, love, iSCSI, service management, firewall )
- Must have a Laptop/Desktop for Practice
- Should know how to create a Virtual Machine in VMWare / Oracle Virtual Box. As instructor will now show how to set up OS and network configuration.