Cisco CCNA Security For Beginners Free Course – Udemy: Earn Your CCNA Security 210-260 Certification AND Prepare For Real-World Networking Success. This course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure. It focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness
The revised CCNA Security (IINS v3.0) curriculum is designed to bring data, device, and administration together to have better network security, which is more relevant and valuable than ever. It is destined to meet the current business demand so that the network security professionals are able to acquire new knowledge, training and vital skills to be successful in evolving job roles.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services (AAA)
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection,
- content security and identity management
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services (IPSec & SSL)
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in CCNA Routing & Switching knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system