Coding for Teachers Professional Development – Scratch 3.0 Free Course Udemy: The Kickstart Teacher Professional Development that Brings Hassle-Free Coding to Your Classroom. Working with technology can be frustrating at the best of times. No sooner have you learnt something, does it become almost instantly outdated. The experience feels futile and integrating digital technology into your classroom can take a backseat.
Coding for Teachers Professional Development – Scratch 3.0 Free Course
Mix in this ‘coding’ business that’s all the buzz with words like ‘automation’ and ‘digital literacies,’ and the mind can be left swirling with where to begin.
Coding for Teachers is the perfect way to kickstart your learning journey with coding. Be the person who answers the key coding questions and feel confident knowing that you’ve covered curriculum content.
- Answer to what is coding.
- Answer to why every child should learn to code.
- Locate and interpret Australian Curriculum content descriptions.
- Familiarity with visual programming Scratch platform.
- Build a Scratch project with accompanying resources.
- You should be comfortable using the Internet.
- Some familiarity with Google docs is a bonus but not necessary.