100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Command Line Essentials Git Bash for Windows Course Free: A step-by-step guide for Windows users unfamiliar with Bash or the terminal environment. Udemy free online courses with certificates. This course is designed to cut academic theory to just the key concepts and focus on basics tasks in the Bash command line in order to be productive quickly. Students can expect to learn the minimum needed to start using the Bash shell in less than an hour.
Learn Command Line Essentials Git Bash for Windows
The real meat of the course is the Basic Commands section, where we step through many of the common Bash commands and uses. Towards the end, we start putting the commands together to build a simple Bash script, which we also execute. Presentations provide audio/video training of conceptual ideas. Since few like slide-ware presentations, slide-presentations are kept to a minimum.
Screencasts provide a video of the instructor’s computer system with any actions, commands, or screens displayed and narrated — this is the majority of the course. Following the Basic Commands section, there is a downloadable reference of all the commands used in this course.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Install Git for Windows
- Install a Text Editor and use it from within Git Bash
- Use Git Bash as a terminal environment in Windows with confidence
- Understand what Bash is and how it is different than the Command Prompt
- Write a Bash shell script and execute it
- Any modern version of Windows installed
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to install the software (may require Administrator rights)