Complete SEO Training 2020 Rank 1 in Google Course Free: Rank #1 on Google with Technical SEO, Pagespeed SEO, Backlinks SEO, Keyword Research SEO & WordPress SEO Course 2020. The SEO Training 2020, The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about Google’s search algorithms and SEO factors that search engines use to rank web pages. From keyword research to link building and from technical SEO to website speed optimization, this course covers all aspects of SEO 2020 and beyond.
Complete SEO Training 2020 Free Course
This entire SEO 2020 course is based on a practical result-oriented approach. I have created a website from scratch during this course, and I will show you how to find the best SEO niche for your website/blog and then how to find the best low competition and low difficulty keywords for the same website/blog. We will apply the SEO techniques on our website in real-time and will rank that website on the 1st page of Google.
This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts, and Website owners who want to rank #1 in Google. This course is not just for WordPress, but I have tried my best to make it workable for any type of websites such as an e-commerce website, HTML website, and custom websites.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Practical steps to do complete SEO for a new website or existing website and rank it on the first page of Google
- Rank #1 in Google search results with WordPress SEO 2020 training
- Learn how to find a niche for your blog or website in 2020?
- Step by step keyword research to find low difficulty and low competition keywords to rank in Google
- SEO for your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
Make your website load fast in less than 1 second & increase sales/conversions by 200%
- Exact reasons why SEO is still important for organic traffic from Google
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Technical SEO factors: what needs to be checked regularly and what needs to be avoided
- On-Page SEO: how to optimize your articles/content with proper on-page SEO techniques
- Off-Page SEO: how to do proper off-page SEO for your website & avoid critical mistakes
Google E.A.T: What’s Google policy about these three words? i.e Expertise, Authority & Trustworthiness
- You should just know what’s the purpose of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You will probably need a website to implement the steps taught in this course