Create a Web Application with Python, Flask, and PostgreSQL Free Course: Build a web-based application from scratch with a database and deploy to the internet. Flask is a small and lightweight Python web framework that provides useful tools and features that make creating web applications in Python easier. It gives developers flexibility and is a more accessible framework for new developers since you can build a web application quickly using only a single Python file. Flask is also extensible and doesn’t force a particular directory structure or require complicated boilerplate code before getting started.
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open-source object-relational database system . PostgreSQL allows us to create databases and store data. It also allows you to interact with the data inside the database. In this course, we will create a web-based application using Python and Flask and we will create and store objects inside a PostgreSQL database that will interact with our web application’s front end.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Build a web application with a database backend
- Deploy web application to the internet via Heroku
- Create database and table with PostgreSQL
- Setup Flask development environment
- Create endpoints for a web application
- Render Templates
- Use conditional statements
- Use for loop to iterate over a list
- Create routes for web app
- Basic knowledge of database concepts
- Basic knowledge of Python required
- Pc or Mac with internet required