100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Environmental Engineering and Artificial Intelligence Course Free: A Grand Introductory Course on Environmental Engineering with a trace of Artificial Intelligence in 2021. Udemy free online courses with certificates. This incredible course titled “Environmental Engineering & Artificial Intelligence: Part 1” created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Narmadha.M deals with the introduction to environmental engineering with a touch of Artificial Intelligence.
Environmental Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that takes advantage of specific scientific topics such as chemistry, biology, geography, geology, hydraulics, hydrology, microbiology, and mathematics to create solutions that will preserve and also improve the health of living organisms and increase environmental quality.
Learn Environmental Engineering and Artificial Intelligence Free with Udemy Course
Environmental engineering is a civil engineering, chemical engineering, and mechanical engineering sub-discipline. Environmental engineers research the environmental impact of technological advances, tackling local and global environmental issues such as acid rain, global warming, ozone depletion, water pollution, and air pollution from vehicle exhausts and industrial sources.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Heavy Metal Removal From Industrial Wastewater using Low-Cost Adsorbents
- Sources of Heavy Metals and Introduction to Adsorption
- Types of Low-cost Adsorbents for Heavy Metal Adsorption
- Types of Adsorption and Outline to Low-Cost Adsorbents
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in reshaping the water sector
- Protection of drinking water sources
- Role of Artificial Intelligence to detect water leaks
- Practical Example of an Environmental atlas – an interactive map to track environmental changes.
- You must be an environmental engineering student in order to learn this course or you must be studying the subject in your college or university or have studied this one – in-depth.