Ethical Hacking Capture the Flag Walkthroughs v2 Free Course Udemy: Video and lab Walkthroughs for capture the Flag exercises that with strengthening your ethical hacking skills. This course picks up where v1 left off using all-new capture the flag exercises, all new step-by-step video tutorials, and hands-on labs. You’ve taken enough ethical hacking courses. You know about the different pen-testing tools but you’re just not quite sure how to use them in a real-world pentest. Congratulations! You came to the right course.
Using the hacking methodology, this course will teach you how to use Pentesting tools to enumerate and gain root access. Throughout the course, you will learn the different attack vectors used to exploit a target. You’ll learn Python, PHP scripting, and tricks of the trade that will astound you! This is not a course for beginners, bug hunters, or wanna-be script kiddies. Anyone enrolling should have a good command of the Linux terminal and be able to follow written step-by-step instructions. Each step of every capture the flag exercise is covered in a video tutorial.
Learn Ethical Hacking Capture the Flag Walkthroughs v2 Free Course
Students step through each of the Capture the Flags (CTF) walkthroughs learning how to footprint a target, enumerate the target for possible vulnerabilities, analyze the vulnerabilities, and exploit the target to gain root access. Each CTF demonstrates the advanced techniques and different attack vectors used by professional Pentesters and hackers. Students having completed the Syberoffense Ethical Hacking course can now put to use what they have learned. You’ve seen the tools, heard all the war stories, now learn to hack like you’ve been wanting to.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- A much higher skill level as a pentester or a hacker.
- Be able to pentest any network.
- Help in preparation for the OSCP exam.
- Using manual hacks as opposed to automated tools.
- Intermediate expertise with pen-testing or hacking.
- Completion of ‘Ethical Hacking Using Hands-on Training’ or any ethical hacking course is a plus.
- Comfortable using the Linux command-line interface (CLI).
- Comfortable learning bits of programming code such as Python and PHP.
- Comfortable creating virtual machines.
- Hardware and software capable of handling virtualization.
- Comfortable with the English language.