100% Off Udemy Coupon Code Ethical Hacking SQL Injection Attack Free Course: Learn Website hacking using SQL Injection Attack – Database Penetration testing SQL Injection (SQLi) refers to an injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious SQL statements (also commonly referred to as a malicious payload) that control a web application’s database server.
Learn Ethical Hacking Free with Udemy Courses
The impact SQL injection can have on a business is far-reaching. A successful attack may result in the unauthorized viewing of user lists, the deletion of entire tables, and, in certain cases, the attacker gaining administrative rights to a database, all of which are highly detrimental to a business. In this course, you will perform SQL injection attacks on websites. This course is a practical course in which you are going to perform practicals based on the SQL injection attack.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Students will be able to learn the basics of SQL injection attacks
- Students will be able to use kali Linux database Penetration testing tools
- Students will be able to perform SQL injection attacks.
- The student must have Kali Linux Operating System Installed
- Basic Knowledge of Computer