Free Penetration Testing with KALI and More Course Udemy – All You Need to Know: Ethical Hacking with KALI LINUX. Welcome to this comprehensive course on penetration testing with KALI. The course examines the various penetration testing concepts and techniques employed in a modern ubiquitous computing world, and will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level. We will discuss various topics ranging from traditional to many modern ones, such as Networking security, Linux security, Web Applications structure and security, Mobile Applications architecture and security, Hardware security, and the hot topic of IoT security. At the end of the course, I will show you some real attacks.
The layout of the course is easy to walk-through, and the videos are made short and engaging. My purpose is to present you with case exposition and show you live demos, while utilizing a large set of KALI tools (Enumeration, Scanning, Exploitation, Persistence Access, Reporting and Social Engineering tools) in order to get you started quickly. The necessary resources and tools are posted for each sections of the course.
Learn Penetration Testing with KALI Free Course Udemy
Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up your own lab and install the needed software to practice Penetration Testing along with me. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices, and nothing is theoretical. The course will demonstrate how to fully control victims’ devices such as servers, workstations, and mobile phones. The course can also be interesting to those looking for quick hacks such as controlling victim’s camera, screen, mobile contacts, emails and SMS messages.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Learn simplified ethical hacking techniques from scratch
- Learn Linux basics
- Learn more than 9 ways to perform LAN attacks
- Master 2 smart techniques to crack into wireless networks
- Perform an actual Mobile attack
- Learn 10+ web application attacks
- Learn more than 5 proven methods of Social Engineering attacks
- Obtain 20+ skills any penetration tester needs to succeed
- Make better decisions on how to protect your applications and network
- Upgrade your information security skills for a new job or career change
- Learn how to write a professional penetration testing report
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Fair knowledge of Windows systems
- Networking basics
- Programming basics
- Web applications basics
- Mobile applications basics
- General idea about information security