100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code How to Create Animated Avatar with MASH For Maya Free Online Course: Learn how to create dynamic simulation based on pre-rigged characters. MASH is a very powerful Motion Graphics and Visual Effects plugin that now ships with Maya. It is a procedural system that allows you to create complex simulations and animations with an easy-to-use interface.
Learn How to Create Animated Avatar with MASH For Maya Free with Udemy Course
Udemy free online courses with certificates. This course aims to break down the process of creating highly stylized dynamic simulations based on motion capture data. However, we won’t be focussing upon any modeling, rigging, or dealing with any motion capture data, we will be using pre-rigged and animated meshes.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- How to generate and use pre-rigged meshes
- How to distribute MASH on a Moving Mesh
- Be able to use the Arnold Render to render the complex simulation
- Be able to apply the skills learned on an assignment (at the end of this course)
- A working copy of Maya 2017 or later