100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL, and WordPress on Ubuntu Course Free: Learn to Install & Configure NGINX on Ubuntu 18.04. Includes MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, WordPress & SSL Integration. Hello and Welcome to our latest new course. We are glad you could join us on this exciting new learning expedition. In this course, we are going to be exploring one of the most powerful Web Server technologies available. One that has grown in popularity exponentially since its release – Yes, we are talking about NGINX.
Learn Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL, and WordPress on Ubuntu Free with Udemy Course
Whether you are an experienced web developer or new to the industry, you’ve likely heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is better, what should you use? This course offers a great introduction to NGINX. Udemy free online courses with certificates.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Understand the key differences between Apache and NGINX
- Deploy a Virtual Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
- Attach a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Virtual Server
- Connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
- Execute basic commands to a server
- Install LEMP Stack on a Virtual Server (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Configure Name Servers for a Domain Name
- Configure a DNS Zone File
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate on NGINX using Certbot
- Install PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users