100% Off coursera Course Free Coupon Code International Cyber Conflicts Coursera Free Course: By nature, cyber conflicts are an international issue that spans across nation-state borders. By the end of the course, you will be able to apply the knowledge gained for analysis and management of international cyber incidents and conflicts including for activities such as the development of policy related to cybercrime and cyberwarfare. Management of cyber incidents and conflicts requires an interdisciplinary perspective including an understanding of 1) characteristics of the cyber threats and conflicts themselves, 2) international efforts to reduce and improve cybersecurity, and 3) psychological and sociopolitical factors.
Learn International Cyber Free with Coursera Course
The course is designed to reach an international audience and will encourage discussion on relevant current events among participants to enrich the experience with various personal and cultural perspectives on cutting-edge issues. In addition, assignments and other assessments will supplement video lectures and selected readings to ensure the application of the material.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Internet Protocol (IP) Suite
- Introduction to Cybercrime
- Internet Governance
- Cyberwarfare and International Conflicts
- Cyberwarfare and International Law
- Interpersonal Trust and Trust among Nations
- No background knowledge or skills are necessary, but an understanding and familiarity of cybersecurity, Internet infrastructure, and international law would be advantageous for anyone who participates in the course.