100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Introduction To Design For Innovation Using Fusion 360 Course Free: Designing a Clean Drinking Water Solution for Emerging Economies. Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D visualization CAD/CAM tool for collaborative product development. Udemy free online courses with certificates. Fusion 360 enables exploration and iteration on product ideas and collaboration within a distributed product development team.
Most importantly, Autodesk Fusion 360 combines organic shape modeling, mechanical design, and manufacturing in one comprehensive package. Students, educators, enthusiasts, and startups are all entitled to a free license of Autodesk Fusion 360.
Learn and Design For Innovation Using Fusion 360
Design Thinking is a set of methods used to help analyze and define a potential solution to a problem–a product or new invention–from the perspective of the people who will ultimately use it. Design thinking aims to ensure that, in the process of turning an idea into reality, the end result is actually useful–that it solves the problem it’s trying to solve.
Never, Miss, Any Free Online Course Join Our Community
- Apply key aspects of the design thinking process
- Apply strategies of design thinking to solve a problem
- Create a representative 3D model to communicate your ideas
- Develop your digital design skills using Autodesk Fusion 360
- Digitally prototype your ideas and present them to stakeholders for refinement and iteration
- Access to a computer that is capable of running Autodesk Fusion 360
- Internet access
- A Three-button mouse is preferred
- Fusion 360 works on PCs and MACs