100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Introduction to SDN and OpenFlow Course Free Udemy: What is SDN, OpenFlow, and NFV? Is this actually real? Do you want to see real-world, practical examples of SDN? This is an introductory SDN and OpenFlow course explaining different visions of what SDN actually is. Udemy free online courses with certificates. The course also shows you real-world implementations of SDN in very large networks as well as highly secure networks.
Introduction to SDN and OpenFlow Free Udemy Courses
You will also learn about how OpenFlow separates the control and data planes of networking devices. You will then see a practical demonstration of an application communicating with an SDN controller and Open vSwitch devices.
- Differentiate between different visions of SDN
- Determine if SDN is “real” today
- Explain Open SDN, SDN via APIs, NFV, and other related concepts
- Explain how flow tables are updated
- This is an introduction – no preexisting knowledge is required