100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Kali Linux and Windows Terminal Course Free: Leverage the power of the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL 2), Docker, Kali Linux, and Windows Terminal on Win10. Get started quickly with Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL2) today! Learn how to spin up Docker containers on your computer and use the fantastic new Windows Terminal. I have also added a Kali Linux video to show you how to get Kali working with WSL 2.
Learn About Kali Linux and Windows Terminal Free with Udemy Course
Microsoft now ships Windows 10 with a Linux Kernel! Amazing to see how Microsoft has changed in recent years. No longer do they hate Linux, but they have now embraced it. You can learn Linux, Docker, and other technologies easily using WSL 2. WARNING: There are still issues running WSL 2 with VMware Workstation and VirtualBox. Don’t use WSL 2 if you needed nested virtualization with those hypervisors. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Learn how to set up and use Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL2)
- Learn how to run Docker Containers on Windows 10 using WSL 2
- Use the new Windows Terminal to be more productive
- Learn Linux easily and quickly by running a lightweight Linux virtual machine on your Windows 10 computer
- Customize the Windows Terminal so you can SSH or Telnet to Servers or Network Devices
- Learn how to easily spin up Docker containers on your Windows laptop or computer
- Learn how to run Kali Linux using WSL 2 on Windows
- Windows 10 computer or laptop
- Windows 10 version 2004 or later
- Experience in Windows and Linux is helpful, but not required