100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Learn Computer Network Design From a Structured Cabling System Free Course: Structured Network Design An Introduction. Our view of the network design process is from the perspective of the telecommunications distribution infrastructure professionals. They are the ones who set up the spaces and port connections for every network-connected device within your building.
Learn Computer Network Design From a Structured Cabling System Free with Udemy Course
Udemy free online courses with certificates. In other words, we are looking at networks from a connectivity point of view — the viewpoint of the copper and optical fiber cabling and wireless infrastructures that are essential for communications between network devices.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- You will gain an appreciation for the many factors that are involved in designing a computer network.
- You will understand the differences between functional (top-down) and physical (bottom-up) network design.
- You will be able to explain what a data network is and the benefits it provides to users.
- You will be able to describe how data networks have evolved and classified networks by their scale.
- Curiosity and desire to learn about network and structured cabling design.
- A basic understanding of computers.
- No previous knowledge of networking or cabling systems is required.