100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Learn Git and GitHub in 2 hours Course Free: A hands-on guide to learning both Git and GitHub from an expert, all in the time it takes to watch a movie. This course is going to give you a solid introduction to both Git and GitHub, all in the time it takes to watch a movie. Note: This course is up-to-date and uses the newer commands (switch and restore) introduced in Git 2.23.
Learn Git and Github Free with Udemy Courses
I’ve designed this course to make the most of your limited time by cutting out any unnecessary theory and diving right into using Git. The course is very hands-on and guides you through using Git and GitHub effectively. It supplements the video courses with quizzes to further solidify your knowledge.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- How to use Git to manage your project
- How to collaborate with other developers using Git and Github
- How to create commits
- How to create branches and merge them
- How to resolve merged conflicts
- How to manage to pull requests on Github
- How to tag commits using both lightweight and annotated tags
- How to create Github releases
- How to use various Git commands in the command line
- The ability to install software on your computer
- Very basic familiarity with command line