100% Off Udemy Course Free Coupon Code Learn IT Cyber Security NIST Risk Management Framework Free Course: Implementing NIST SP 800-37R2 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST SP 800-53R5 Security and Privacy Controls. If your job requires you to manage cyber security risks in the high-stakes world of enterprise IT, this course is for you. You’ll examine risks, threats, opportunities, and vulnerabilities at the strategic and operational levels. This includes Cybersecurity IT value generation for the business, and the IT NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Learn IT Cyber Security NIST Risk Management Framework Free with Udemy Course
Udemy free online courses with certificates. You’ll also explore risk appetite, risk tolerance, and mitigation strategies, selecting, implementing, tailoring, assessing, and monitoring NIST security controls. The course case study will highlight issues related to legal and regulatory compliance and stakeholder communication.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Take a risk-based approach to develop such a Risk Management program
Understand the key components of a NIST RMF
- Develop required security policies, standards, and guidelines Understand the key NIST security controls and countermeasures, how and when to apply them, and under which state condition
- Understand information risk management and compliance
- Apply appropriate risk-management techniques and models including risk scenarios.
- Basic Cybersecurity Knowledge