100% Off Udemy Course Free Coupon Code Learn Master Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS on AWS Free Course: Create Table and run SQL Queries on Amazon DynamoDb NoSQL Database and AWS RDS Relational Database. In this course, you will learn about Cloud databases on AWS Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS. Amazon Dynamodb is a NoSQL and document-based database where data fields are stored in JSON documents. However, you may perform various kinds of operations such as scanning, running SQL queries, adding and removing records from tables, and much more.
Learn Master Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS on AWS Free with Udemy Course
Udemy free online courses with certificates. AWS RDS or Amazon Relational Database Service could be used to create and manage relational databases on the Amazon Cloud. You can choose from various database engine types for Amazon Aurora, MySQL, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, and PostgreSQL.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- You would be able to create and provision various cloud databases on AWS
- You could set up and customize Amazon DynamoDB- NoSQL document-based database
- You could run SQL queries on DynamoDB and perform various operations such as scan, filter, and inserting.
- You would be able to create and manage Amazon RDS Relational Database
- Before taking this course, if you are already familiar with database concepts and SQL queries, it would be useful.