100% Off Udemy Free Course Coupon Code. Learn Next Generation Linux Monitoring Framework Tool Free Course: Sensu is an important Coming- Generation monitoring frame that’s snappily replacing traditional monitoring systems like Zabbix, Icinga, and Nagios. But diving into a new monitoring system can be delicate without a companion to show you the way. This isn’t a theoretical course, it’s a practical bone that leaves you with chops and structure to make upon.
Learn Next Generation Linux Monitoring Framework Tool Free with Udemy Course
This course can be your companion to understanding how Sensu works and how to emplace it with your structure. This introductory course will educate you on the basics of Sensu’s armature and how to take advantage of the inflexibility it provides to make stupendous systems. When you’re finished with this course you’ll have set up a complete monitoring result that actually checks effects and actually sends dispatch.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Knowledge of how to Install Sensu!
- You’ll set up a Sensu Check!
- How to set up a Sensu Dashboard and how to use it!
- A solid understanding of Sensu’s Architecture.
- Standard Linux administration knowledge( installing packages, starting effects, looking at logs).
- A VM or Garçon with ultramodern zilches( Ubuntu is used in this videotape) for installing Sensu and testing it out.
- The garçon must have access to the internet to download packages and shoot dispatch.
- A sense of Curiosity for learning new effects.