100% Off Udemy Course Free Coupon Code Learn to Build Your Own Supercomputer with Raspberry Pi Online Free Course: Create a computer cluster using Raspberry Pi boards – everything from hardware, software, design, and networks. Whether you’re a Raspberry Pi enthusiast, a scientific researcher in need of cheap, expandable processing power, a programmer looking to expand their horizons with multithreaded algorithms, or a student looking to learn more about using Linux to build computing clusters, then you’ll find plenty of value in this class as you build your own Raspberry Pi supercomputer.
Learn to Build Your Own Supercomputer with Raspberry Pi Free with Udemy Course
These lectures are specially tailored to the Raspberry Pi 2 B+ board using Raspbian (a distribution based on Debian), which is a good place to start if you’re unfamiliar with the Linux command line or building computer networks. If you are comfortable with the various flavors of Linux, you can use this course as a guideline for what it takes to build your own cluster using a different distribution.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Build a supercomputer using multiple Raspberry Pi 2 B+ computers with Raspbian
- Create a working Raspberry Pi from a basic Raspbian installation and customize it to your needs
- Create and spool up slave Raspberry Pi nodes in a fraction of the time it takes to set up each one
- Manage the Raspberry Pi computer cluster entirely using the Linux command-line interface with comfort and ease
- Students will need to own a laptop or desktop with an internet connection and an SD Card Reader / Writer
- Materials for this class can vary based on your ambitions, but the minimum required materials are 2 or more Raspberry Pi computers, 2 or more ethernet cables, a router or network switch, 2 or more micro-USB power supplies (5 Volt, 1.5 to 2 Amps), a wired USB keyboard, 2 or more micro SD cards (8 or more GB), a monitor with an HDMI input, and an HDMI cable.