100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D Course Free: A comprehensive and easy to learn guide to create a trading card game battle system with Unity 3D. This course provides a full guide on trading card game battle mechanics. Udemy free online courses with certificates. The material in this course is divided into 6 sections. Section 1 features a short introduction to the course.
In Section 2 we will focus on making cards. We will use Unity UI features to create both faces and card backs of our cards. Spell cards and creature cards will be designed a bit differently.
Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D Free with Udemy Courses
Creature cards will have distinctive oval frames around creature images. You will learn how to rotate cards that are made with Unity UI properly. We will do some scripting to make a simple system that will allow us to create and edit our cards as assets in Unity.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Create beautiful custom cards and creatures for your game
- Show enlarged previews when you are hovering over a card or a creature
- Enable card rotation and design a custom card back
- Highlight cards that your players can play and creatures that can attack this turn with glows around their border
- 2 different ways to drag cards in trading card games: just dragging cards onto the battlefield area to play them, or dragging onto a specific target to cast spell or attack with creatures
- Show targeting gizmo with an arrow and a target icon when attacking with creatures or casting spells
- The first couple of Sections in this course are very beginner-friendly. In these Sections, we spend most of the time working in Unity Editor. So anyone can learn how to make and rotate cards, create other visual elements that are used in this game.
- In Sections 4-6, we use some advanced scripting techniques to establish all the processes that happen in our game Logic, write AI scripts, and so on. So for the final
- lectures of this course, it is best if you have some previous experience with C#. I try to explain everything that I am doing as much as I can.
- You should install the latest version of Unity3D to work on this course and open example projects that are provided with this course (to develop this game I used Unity 5.4 beta, so any version of Unity after 5.4 will do).