100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server Course Free: Setup and Host Multiple Sites on one Server using Digital Ocean. Setup Virtual Hosts and Secure all Domains with SSL. In this exciting new course, we show you how to host multiple domain names on a single Digital Ocean droplet. We will show you step-by-step on how to configure a droplet with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04.
Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server Free with Udemy
This includes deploying a droplet, installing Ubuntu, and all the components included in LAMP Stack including Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PhpMyAdmin. We also explore an exciting new feature offered by Digital Ocean, called “Floating IP’s” which allow you to transfer IPs easily between multiple droplets. After you understand the foundations of server configuration, we get into configuring Name Servers, DNS Zone Files, and Virtual Hosts to host multiple domains from a single Virtual Server. You will have a thorough understanding of setting file permissions and developing an organized directory structure for all your websites.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and attach Floating IPs to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Install Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PHPMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a basic, cost-effective hosting service for clients
- Host Multiple websites on a single server
- Configure Name Servers, DNS Zone Files, and Virtual Host files
- Secure multiple domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Access and test server configurations through a web proxy
- Students will require an internet connection and a PC or MAC Computer System.
- FTP Agent such as FileZilla (Recommended but not required)
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users