This course has been designed to give you a basic knowledge of Cloud Computing with the hands-on experience required to use Cloud Services. The course will cover the knowledge of Amazon RDS, Amazon ECS, Fargate, Costing, Services, Access management role, (IAM), Storage, Computing, and other Cloud-related services.
Learn Cloud Computing Course Free With Udemy Courses
The objective of this course is to provide students with comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, technologies, architecture, and applications by introducing and researching state-of-the-art Cloud Computing fundamental issues, technologies, applications, and implementations. Another objective is to expose the students to frontier areas of Cloud Computing and information systems while providing sufficient foundations to enable further study and research.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Introduction to Cloud Computing, Virtualization (& its types), HyperVisor
Cloud Architecture, Types of Cloud, Which cloud to use? Region & Availability Zone
- Public Cloud Players, General Structure, Shared Responsibility Model, RTO & RPO, Scaling (& its types)
- Global DNS (Route 53) Fundamentals, Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- S3 Architecture and Features. Encryption, Versioning, Storage Classes, Lifecycle Management,
- CloudFront & Network File Systems (Amazon EFS)
- Database Fundamentals (RDS)
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling, Importance of Cloud Security, Security Groups
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS), EC2 Instance Store, EBS Snapshots, Instance Metadata
- Absolutely no prior experience is necessary
- Eagerness to learn about new technology
- If you use Google Drive, Dropbox, and services like that, you are absolutely good to go into this course