100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Manage Network Security With pfSense Firewall Course Free: Use an open-source firewall to protect your network. Use features like Failover, Load Balancer, OpenVPN, IPSec, Squid. Udemy free online courses with certificates. According to a recent study conducted by a major Cyber Security firm, less than half the online population understands the term “Firewalls” – or know if they have one enabled on their PC.
Firewalls are even more important in a corporate or work environment. It not only keeps the corporate network safe – but can also optimize traffic routing and provide a whole range of other benefits.
A firewall works as a barrier, or a shield, between your PC and cyberspace. When you are connected to the Internet, you are continually sending and receiving information in small units called packets. The firewall filters these packets to see if they meet certain criteria set by a series of rules, and after that blocks or allows the data. This way, hackers cannot get inside and steal information such as bank account numbers and passwords from you.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Understand pfSense, its features, and benefits
- Configure pfSense as a firewall
- Get familiar with other advanced features of pfSense like failover, load balancing, VPN connectivity.
- Basic knowledge about networking concepts
- Basic knowledge about IT and security protocols
- Basic knowledge about remote connectivity mechanisms like VPN
- Desire to learn something new and make this world a better and safe place