100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Microsoft Excel Training From Zero to Hero Course Free: Exercise Files included, Formulas, Formatting, Printing, Data Analysis, Charts, Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Macro, and more. Udemy free online courses with certificates. Welcome to Microsoft Excel 2016 Training course. If you’re an Excel beginner (or an intermediate) and want to learn Excel, this is the perfect place for you to start.
Learn Microsoft Excel Free with Udemy Courses
Learning Excel will become very easy if you do it the right way. First, you need to get all the basics in place, and then you can learn to do advanced stuff in Excel. In this Excel course, I have focused on the following subjects: Worksheet basics, Formulas, Formatting, Printing, Data Analysis, Charts, PivotTables and PivotCharts, and Macros.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Worksheet basics: Creating a worksheet, Entering data automatically with AutoFill, Inserting/deleting cells, columns, and rows, and cell formatting.
- Excel Formula Basics: Adding numbers using Sum and AutoSum, working with numbers in columns, using IF, using SUMIF and AVERAGEIF, naming, and using cell ranges.
- Excel Formatting: Adjusting fonts, and colors, adding pictures, shapes, and borders, inserting SmartArt, and built-in styles, and creating and using templates.
- Printing: Inserting headers and footers, generating PDFs.
- Data Analysis: Named ranges, data validation, data sorting, and filtering, working with goal seek, and using the scenario manager in excel.
- Dealing with large data: Using Find and Replace, managing worksheets, applying formulas across multiple worksheets.
- Discovering PivotTables: Creating and modifying a PivotTable and a PivotChart.
- Charts: Choosing chart types, inserting sparklines, creating and modifying a column chart and a pie chart.
- Nothing! This course assumes you are a beginner at Excel.