Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Free Course – Hands-on Training Udemy: Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning. This course is designed for speed learning Server 2019. The course is broken down into bite-size manageable chunks with most of the video tutorials being less than 5 minutes long and any tutorial over 5 minutes comes with a lab file to easily follow along with.
This Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Course is a follow-on for my two Server 2012 courses, Parts I & II and my Server 2016 course. It is highly recommended anyone contemplating signing up for this course first complete both of my Server 2012 courses and my Server 2016 course or have a good background working with Microsoft Windows Server.
Learn Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Free Course From Udemy
This Windows Server 2019 course uses hands-on training. This course is designed for those needing to become familiar with Server 2019, building and maintaining a Microsoft Server 2019 network from the ground up. Students will learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2019 just as they would as a network administrator or networking consultant.
Never Miss Any Free Online Course Join Our Community
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019, implement Active Directory, and maintain server environments.
- Install Windows Server 2019 as Server Core and Desktop Experience
- Install fundamental roles such as DNS, DHCP, and IIS
- Candidates should have experience with navigating the Windows operating system.
- Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 8 GB of RAM (16 GB preferred).
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities.
- Should have completed either my Server 2012 and 2016 courses, parts I and II.