100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code NestJS Zero to Hero Modern TypeScript Back-end Development Course Free: Develop and deploy enterprise back-end applications following best practices using Node.js and TypeScript. NestJS is a Node.js back-end development framework built upon Express, leveraging the power of TypeScript.
Learn NestJS Zero to Hero Modern TypeScript Free with Udemy Course
Even considering the number of superb libraries, helpers, and tools that exist for server-side Node.js, none of them effectively solve the main problem – the architecture of an application. NestJS provides an out-of-the-box application architecture that allows developers and teams to create highly testable, scalable, loosely coupled, and easily maintainable applications.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Becoming familiar with the NestJS framework and its components
- Designing and developing REST APIs performing CRUD operations
- Authentication and Authorization for back-end applications
- Using Typeform for database interaction
- Security best practices, password hashing, and storing sensitive information
- Persisting data using a database
- Deploying back-end applications at a production-ready state to Amazon Web Services
- Writing clean, maintainable code in line with industry standards
- Utilizing the NestJS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Using Postman for testing back-end services
- Having a basic knowledge of TypeScript is recommended, but not required