100% Off Udemy Course Free Coupon Code Practical Ethical Hacking For Beginners Online Course Free Learn practical skills for ethical hacking & penetration testing with this comprehensive course, no experience is necessary. This course is for anyone interested in becoming an ethical hacker, no matter your current skill level. The curriculum is designed for absolute beginners interested in a career as a security professional, beginning with the absolute basics of penetration testing, and progressing to advanced topics and techniques. Get started today in your Ethical Hacking career.
Learn Practical Ethical Hacking Free with Udemy Course
The goal of ethical hacking is to find security vulnerabilities in an organization’s digital systems and networks. The best way to test the security of this infrastructure is to attempt to break in through penetration testing techniques. Udemy free online courses with certificates. The increasing amount of high-profile cyber incidents continues to emphasize the need for individuals with these skills, with job demand projected to continue at an exponential rate.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Learn how to hack WiFi networks
- Learn fundamental networking topics such as IP and MAC Addressing, binary numbering, subnetting, and common ports and protocols
- Learn how to create a virtual lab for following along with the course using free virtualization platforms and tools
- Learn some of the main tools inside of Kali Linux commonly leveraged by ethical hackers
- Learn the basics of Linux, including common commands, file permissions, file system navigation, installing updates, and bash scripting
- Learn the basics of the Python programming language, including strings, variables, functions, conditions, loops, and modules
- No prior experience is necessary. The only requirements are some basic computer skills and an eagerness to learn.
- For the WiFi hacking section, you may need to purchase a WiFi adapter that supports monitor and injection mode
- You will need a computer that can run Kali Linux.