Python Ethical Hacking Build Tools For Ethical Hacking Free Course: Learn hacking with Python by building your own toolsPython is one of the most used programming language in the world and its significance can’t be ignored.
Python has gained immense popularity recently owing to its performance in various fields like machine learning, data science, data analytics and cyber security.
This course is designed in python to make ethical hacking easier for students since python is one of the most easy programming languages to learn. The concepts used in this course are fairly simple and anyone with some knowledge of computer science can try this course.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Introduction to basics of computer networks
- What is hacking
- How to stay anonymous
- Learn how to track IP location
- Create your own undetectable malware
- Execute system commands on the victim machine using backdoor
- Download and upload files to victim machine
- How to create a Trojan
- How to steal wifi passwords stored on the PC
- How to intercept, manipulate and craft network packets
- How to perform man in the middle attack
- Crack password protected zipped files
- Build your own undetectable key logger
- Create a botnet with a command and control center
- How to protect yourself online
- You should have familiarity with basics of python
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- A working computer