100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Python For Data Science and Machine Learning From A to Z Course Free: Become a professional Data Scientist and learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Machine Learning, and more. Udemy free online courses with certificates. In this practical, hands-on course you’ll learn how to program using Python for Data Science and Machine Learning. This includes data analysis, visualization, and how to make use of that data in a practical manner.
Our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of the Python programming language for Data Science and Machine Learning, but also to learn exactly how to become a professional Data Scientist with Python and land your first job.
Learn Python For Data Science and Machine Learning Free with Udemy Course
NumPy and Pandas are great for exploring and playing with data. Matplotlib is a data visualization library that makes graphs as you’d find in Excel or Google Sheets. Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of Python Programming for Data Science to mastery.
This Machine Learning with Python course dives into the basics of machine learning using Python. You’ll learn about supervised vs. unsupervised learning, look into how statistical modeling relates to machine learning, and do a comparison of each.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Become a professional Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, or Consultant
Learn data cleaning, processing, wrangling, and manipulation
- How to create a resume and land your first job as a Data Scientist
- How to use Python for Data Science
- How to write complex Python programs for practical industry scenarios
- Learn Plotting in Python (graphs, charts, plots, histograms, etc)
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Machine Learning and its various practical applications
- Students should have basic computer skills
- Students would benefit from having prior Python Experience but not necessary