100% Off Udemy Coupon Code Python Network Programming for Network Engineers Free Course Free: Learn Network Programmability and Network Automation using GNS3 and Python version 3. This course is based on Python 3. Want to program networks using Python, but not sure where to start? Well, this course will show you how you can start programming Cisco networks within 20 minutes. udemy free online courses with certificates.
This course was created for network engineers. There are too many other Python courses out there that try to make network engineers software developers. Instead of teaching network automation, they teach you Python theory. This course is different. This course is practical. I won’t talk about programming in abstract terms and make you wait before you can start automating networks. I will show you how you can quickly and easily start network programming by using GNS3, Cisco IOS and Python. udemy free online courses with certificates.
You will see demonstrations of the configuration of both Cisco routers and switches in GNS3. For example, how to configure multiple VLANs on a multiple switches, or how to configure OSPF on a router and more. This course shows you practical examples of using Python to programmatically configure Cisco network devices rather then just talking about it. The days of configuring Cisco networks only with the command line interface (CLI) are drawing to a close. You need to add network programmability using Python and APIs to your skill set.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Learn network programmability with GNS3 and Python version 3
- Learn how to automate the configuration of network devices with Python
- Learn how to leverage NAPALM for network automation
- Use Netmiko for SSH connections to routers and switches
- Quick start guide using Telnet and SSH – get started in 20 minutes!
- Learn how to scale your network scripts
- Basic Networking Knowledge (CCNA Level)
- Basic understanding of GNS3