Python Programming for Beginners in Data Science Free Course Udemy: This Python for beginners course teaches you “just enough” python training online with Python 3 for Data Science. Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & AI are hot areas right now. But to learn these, for some of us, programming is a bit of a problem. Not all of us are from a programming background. Or some come from a Java background and might not know Python.
These days, Python is the de-facto ( almost ) programming language for Data Science. So, to fill that gap, we have created a course that covers just enough Python for you to start up and running with any of you the Machine learning algorithms you are interested in.
Learn Python Programming for Beginners Free Course Udemy
Python programming is one of the core skills required for any Data Scientist. However, not all wanna-be data scientists have the required programming background let alone Python skills. This Python online training program is designed to let you start all the way from the basics. It teaches you the basic skills in python. Here are some of the topics we will discuss in the course. You don’t have to understand these topics just yet.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Learn just enough Python Programming to do Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Have a good understanding of the core concepts of Python Programming
- Form a good programming base to be able to apply it to Machine Learning Algorithms
Just enough Object Oriented Python as well
- None in general – This is a beginner’s course
- A PC or Mac with a good internet connection.
- All required software (like Python executable, IDE, etc) can be downloaded
- Enough enthusiasm to learn the course through its quizzes and exercises.