100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 Advanced Course Free: Learn the SASS CSS Preprocessor, Building a site with PHP includes the Foundation 5 CSS Framework and jQuery Mobile. Udemy free online courses with certificates. If you have been building responsive websites and you’re ready to take your skills to the next level, then this course is for you.
Learn Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 Free with Udemy Course
This is the third course in this series on Responsive Web Design by Paul Cheney and covers the following topics.
- Using a CSS preprocessor to build a webpage.
- Using PHP include() so that you can build a multiple-page website and take advantage of reusable code.
- Using a CSS framework and how to build a page using Foundation 5.
- Using jQuery Mobile and a PHP redirect for handheld devices.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- By the end of this course, you will be able to build a webpage using the CSS Preprocessor SASS
- By the end of this course, you will be able to leverage PHP to build a website with reusable code.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use the Foundation 5 framework to build a webpage.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use jQuery mobile to build a site and then redirect handheld traffic to that site.
- You will need web hosting where you can upload and test your PHP files
- You will need an HTML editor like Dreamweaver
- It is recommended that you have an image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP