Robot Framework with Python All You Need To Know Free Course: Robot Framework for Selenium Testing (front-end) as well as Backend testing with Python Automation. Get to the point with no fluff or buff. Starting from how to set up Python environment to executing automated test cases using Robot Framework. We will learn how to use builtin libraries and available external libraries like Selenium WebDriver. We will also write test cases from scratch.
If you know basic python good way to get more practice with python. We have live site we run our test on. Owned by me you can create your own instance of the site we are testing. I have vieos on how to do that. At the end of the course you will be able to navigate around the framework, make changes as you like, and write easy to maintain test suites.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Students will be able to write tests using Robot Framework and Selenium WebDriver
- Students will be able to contribute to existing RobotFramework for Selenium and Backend tests
- Students will be able to write test libraries and implement it with Robot Framework
As a bonus students will learn to install a webserver and database locally and practice automation
- As a bonus students will learn to install a WordPress locally and create ecommerce site
- As a bonus students will learn to to package custom python code and run their own robotframework library
- Students will learn how to have both Python 2 and Python 3 installed at the same time
Robotframework over all knowledge and report generation
- You should know basic Python language
- You should have basic understanding of software testing and test cases
- Should be comfortable installing software on your computer
- No need for prior RobotFramework exposure