100% Off Udemy Coupon Code Socket Programming in C Free Course Udemy: Learn how to create and work with sockets in c programming language and create networking applications using that. Udemy free online courses with certificates. We explain about how we could create sockets in c and after that, we talk about structures in c, structs are some important concepts in c, therefore we would assign a separate lecture to it, also since we know Linux is open source, so for everything we expect a source code, therefore we talk how we could browse all the c files in the Linux.
Which the kernel is actually build based upon, so we will talk about how we could search through all of these files, after this lecture we get to the next section which is the main part of this course.
in this section first, we talk about address structures, after that we explain about what endianness is, after that we talk about all the methods and functions which invoke system calls causing the creation of sockets, connection sockets to a server at the client-side, binding sockets to address structures at the server-side, sending data from the er and receiving it at the client-side.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- how to include headers in c
- searching through c files in c
- how to create an address struct in c
- how to connect to a socket in c
- binding sockets in c
- listen in sockets in c
- accept in socket programming in c
- how to create a client-side socket in c
- how to create a server-side socket in c
- having Linux already installed on your computer,
- be comfortable with some basic commands in c
- having some basic networking knowledge
- having some basic familiarity with c programming