Lay the Foundation: Insights & Corporate Roles, Discrete & Continuous random variables, Descriptive Stats & Percentile. In this course, we lay your foundation on Data Science. More often than not participants rush into learning data science without knowing what exactly they are getting into this course will give you insights and clarity on what data science is all about.
Learn Statistics Primer For Data Scientist Free with Udemy Course
Data Mining is an important analytic process designed to explore data. It is the process of analyzing hidden patterns of data according to different perspectives for categorization into useful information, which is collected and assembled in common areas, such as data warehouses, for efficient analysis, data mining algorithms, facilitating business decision making and other information requirements to ultimately cut costs and increase revenue.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- You will gain a firm foothold on the fundamentals of Data Science. The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist.
- You will understand the mathematics and statistics behind Machine Learning
- You will be understanding the Octagonal Technical Facets of Data Science
- You will learn how to pre-process data
- You will understand the corporate roles that exist in Data Science
- You will understand the important terminologies and statistical methods in data science
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics