100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Tech Basics Cables and Connectors Online Free Udemy Course: An introduction to help you understand connections between the many electronics tools, devices, and gizmos we use today. Udemy free online courses with certificates. If you’re like most folks – you have electronic devices that need to be connected and you’re not totally sure where to plug all those connectors into which port. can I adapt that DVI plug to go into my HDMI port? Does that Audio Out cable go into the Phono, Auxillary, or Tuner port? Which cable should I use to transfer video from my new camcorder into my computer? And which headphone connection is right for my new Smart Phone.
Learn Tech Basics Cables and Connectors Free with Udemy Course
With this class from Your Technology Tutor, you will gain an understanding of the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the most common cables & connectors. From audio and video connectors to adapters – learn the most essential info by joining Chet Davis in these video lessons.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- This class provides you with lessons to give you just the right amount of knowledge to better understand how to connect your home electronics.
- Fundamentals of the electronic signal: elementary signal flow, shielded cables, plug vs. jack.
- Differentiation between video streams and video files – critical info if you have or are looking for a new camcorder/camera
- Review of most common audio connectors: Phone (1/4″, Mini, Sub-Mini, Micro); RCA/Phono, XLR, Optical
- Most common video connectors: Phono/RCA – both composite & component, S-video, BNC, IEEE 1394 (4-pin, 6-pin, & 800), HDMI
- No special knowledge or experience is necessary for this class – just a desire to learn.