The best part of TypeScript? It’s an amazing compiler! TypeScript offers static type-checking that checks for errors during the compile time so that you do not come across errors during testing or post compilation, making it easier and faster to spot errors and fix them before testing your app.
Learn TypeScript Programming Language For Free
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- What is TypeScript
- Compiler & Environment Setup
- Basic Types – Strings, Numbers, Bool
- Array & Tuple Types
- String Literals & Union Types
- Working With Interfaces
- Arrow Functions
- Destructuring & Patterns
- Class Inheritance
- Using Modifiers
- Webpack Environment Setup
- Twitter Bootstrap UI
- Prerequisites are not available for this course.