Ultimate Crash Course on Cloud Computing 2020 Free: Amazon AWS Learn Easy Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS (2020). Beginner’s Introduction to Cloud Computing Amazon AWS (Cloud Computing) Become a Cloud Computing expert and learn one of the employer’s most requested IT skills of 2020! This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Amazon AWS Cloud Computing on Udemy! Whether you have never heard before, already know the basics, or want to learn about the advanced features of Cloud Computing, this course is for you!
This course has been designed to give you a basic knowledge of Cloud Computing with the hands-on experience required to use Cloud Services. The course will cover the knowledge of Amazon RDS, Amazon ECS, Fargate, Costing, Services, Access management role, (IAM), Storage, Computing, and other Cloud-related services.
Learn Cloud Computing Course Free With Udemy Courses
The objective of this course is to provide students with comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, technologies, architecture, and applications by introducing and researching state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing fundamental issues, technologies, applications, and implementations. Another objective is to expose the students to frontier areas of Cloud Computing and information systems while providing sufficient foundations to enable further study and research.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Introduction to Cloud Computing, Virtualization (& its types), HyperVisor
Cloud Architecture, Types of Cloud, Which cloud to use? Region & Availability Zone
- Public Cloud Players, General Structure, Shared Responsibility Model, RTO & RPO, Scaling (& its types)
- Global DNS (Route 53) Fundamentals, Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- S3 Architecture and Features. Encryption, Versioning, Storage Classes, Lifecycle Management,
- CloudFront & Network File Systems (Amazon EFS)
- Database Fundamentals (RDS)
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling, Importance of Cloud Security, Security Groups
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS), EC2 Instance Store, EBS Snapshots, Instance MetaData
- Absolutely no prior experience necessary
- Eagerness to learn about new technology
- If you use Google Drive, Dropbox, and services like that, you are absolutely good to go into this course