Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management Free Course Udemy: Learn some of the most common commands used on a Windows command (cmd) prompt & create batch scripts to automate tasks. One of the many tools that administrators use on a daily basis is the Windows Command Prompt.
Learn Windows Command Line Free with Udemy Course
Over this course, you’ll learn the following skills, which are often used in the real world. Whilst there are some differences between versions of Windows, a lot of these commands haven’t changed since Windows 2000, meaning that any prior knowledge of this subject, while not essential by any means, would be advantageous.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- How to create, rename, move and delete files and directories.
- The different types of file systems and how to navigate between directories
- Setting the date and time on your PC using the date, time, and Tzutil commands
- Managing and formatting disk drives using the Diskpart command
- Shutting down, restarting, and logging off your machine.
- Access to a computer running Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016