Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel Complete Excel guide Course Free 2020: A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Learn Excel Charts, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Macros, and Tips & Tricks. Microsoft Excel is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn Microsoft Excel quickly starts from the basics and takes you to an advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. The practice is the only way to learn Microsoft Excel quickly.
Learn Microsoft Excel Free with Udemy Courses
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 6 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast-paced course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations. The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel, Learn Excel, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Macros
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, and Match
- Harness the full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
Visually enchant viewers using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms, etc.
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
Explore fun and exciting use cases of Excel
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed on it