100% Off Course Basics of Network Security Free Course: Explore the basic concepts of networks and network security and the tools used by network engineers and attackers. In this course, you will examine the theory and practice of network fundamentals from the defender’s and attacker’s perspectives.
Learn Basics of Network Security Free Course
Network Security Udemy premium courses for free. Network Security Udemy free online courses with certificates. You will have the opportunity to use tools for networking that allow you to query services, test routing, and more. At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself to a network security boot camp – can you work with a virtual networked device to make it secure?
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- The basic principles of network security and cyber attacks
- Real-world security case studies
- Protecting assets
- Intrusion detection systems
- Assessing security threats from a Practical and theoretical viewpoint
- The Institute of Coding supported the development of this course in response to consultation with industry representatives from the healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive sectors.
- This course is designed for people familiar with basic computing who want to learn about the techniques and technologies of network security.